POLEAN FARM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here at Polean Farm we aim to provide relaxed but memorable holidays for you and your family and therefore we endeavour to make as few rules as possible. The ones that we do have in place are for the benefit of all our guests. By accepting these rules you have agreed to abide by them.
- Lettings commence from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00am on the day of departure. Please give us prior notification should you wish to occupy your cottage outside of these times and we will try to meet your requirements wherever possible.
- You and your guests must take due reasonable care of equipment, utensils, furniture and fixtures and fittings in your holiday cottage and also of the amenities of Polean Farm throughout the duration of your stay. You are required to leave everything in a clean and tidy condition, to make good all losses and damage, and to report these as soon as possible prior to departure. Any costs of repairs, replacements and exceptional cleaning is payable on demand.
- The proprietors reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is deemed to be detrimental to the comfort and enjoyment of other visitors or is otherwise causing a nuisance. The proprietors will recover any compensation they may pay to other guests as a result of such actions.
- A maximum of 2 pets (extra charge applies) are allowed in certain cottages subject to prior arrangement. Dogs must be kept on a lead unless in the designated dog exercising areas, and any faeces must be removed and disposed of in an hygienic manner. Pets must not be let unattended in a cottage and are not allowed in bedrooms or on furniture.
- The hirer of the cottage must be at least 18 years of age.
- Supervision of children and babies remains the responsibility of the parent or guardian or accompanying adult at all times.
- The use of the holiday cottage and amenities, including the games room, playground and involvement in the morning animal feeds and activities, is entirely at the Hirers risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, loss or damage to the Hirer or the Hirer’s guests or their belongings.
- Bookings will only be confirmed once a deposit has been received. All deposits are non-refundable. The balance of the total cost of the cottage rental is payable 8 weeks before your arrival.
- Cancellation or alteration after the booking must be in writing to the proprietors who will aim to meet your needs. If the proprietors are able to re-let a period booked then any refund of the balance will be subject to a deduction for the administration and advertising costs, and at their discretion. If re-letting is not possible you are liable for the total holiday cost. The Hirer agrees that the Proprietors may charge their debit/credit card for all contractually outstanding amounts. You are strongly recommended to take out appropriate holiday cancellation protection insurance.