Polean Farm Cottages, Looe
All of the cottages are full of character as they have been converted from the original farm buildings which date back to the 18th century. We upgraded all cottages with leather furniture, flat screen TV's and new rugs and bedding and continue to make improvements every year. Our aim is to make each cottage a cosy home from home for you and your family.
All cottages include:
- Well-equipped kitchens with oven and hob, Microwave and Fridge Freezer (and dishwashers in Little Owls, Rosebud, Shires Rest,Twinkles and Waggoners).
- Unlimited free central heating in all cottages and Cast Iron wood burning Stoves (with free logs) in most cottages (except in Threpney Byre & Mealhouse which have flame effect electric stoves)
- Large Flat Panel HD Digital LCD TV and a DVD player in each cottage.
- All cottages now have their own Wi-Fi and a smart TV so you can watch catchup TVand YouTube or your favourite Netflix or Amazon programmes (if you have an account for them).
- All bed linen, towels and tea towels
- Cot, highchair and stair gates supplied in all cottages, plus bed guards are available
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board supplied in all cottages
- We also supply washing up liquid, cleaning cloths, and a few dishwasher tablets and a toilet roll per bathroom.
- Use of the Shared Laundry Room (Little Owls has its own washing machine and dryer).
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome in some cottages (click here for more information).