Stay with us in April or May and help us bottle feed the orphaned lambs each morning. Also we are…
Four Star self catering holiday cottages near Looe, Cornwall
Farm Holiday Cottages near Looe
Polean farm is located down green lanes off the Looe to Polperro road, just outside the village of Pelynt. The farm is set amongst rolling farmland and is less than 2 miles from the sea.
The 18th century former barns have been converted into spacious, comfortable and tastefully decorated child friendly and toddler friendly cottages set around a pretty courtyard.
All of the cottages are full of character as they have been converted from the original farm buildings which date back to the 18th century. We upgraded all cottages with new leather furniture, flat screen TV’s and new rugs and bedding and continue to make improvements every year. Our aim is to make each cottage a cosy home from home for you and your family.
Your children and toddlers will love joining us each week day morning to help get the guinea pigs out of their cages, plus help to bottle feed the lambs (seasonal) and hand feed the pigmy goats and chickens. The children can collect the eggs from the chickens and then carry them home for breakfast!
- 7 cottages, each sleeping 2 to 8
- Outdoor playground with climbing frame, trampoline, swings and slides
- Pony rides for children up to the age of 6
- Baby sitting service can be arranged.
- Cot, highchair and stair gates supplied in all cottages
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in some cottages
- Collect your own free range eggs (subject to availability)
News from the Farm
We are pleased to have been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award again for 2015, which is only…